Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Yin Yang Wedding Cake

This wedding cake was for an "opposites attract" type couple and the bride wanted a yin yang type cake to reflect that.  She picked out the light and dark colors and wanted it half and half.  I deliberated over it for days and came up with this.  We wanted it to be unique and different but at the same time elegant and classy.  I hope we succeeded at that.  I didn't get to see the reaction of the couple but 0ne man told me it was like a "little masterpiece."

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love it!! It's so cute!! can't wait to be that good!

The Gordons said...

I went home and had to show my husband this cake when I got home from meeting with you and he was literally shocked at all the nifty things you can do with cakes! So, we're both totally excited to see you work your magic!