Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tiffany's Box

I have found out that a "simple" gift box is much harder than it looks like it should be.  Square cakes are way harder than round to make them look good.  This bow was my favorite!  But... just before it got picked up my darling 2 year old son grabbed the bow off and started to eat it!  I just about died!  He also left a few nice finger pokes in the cake as well.  I had to rush to make a new bow but it had to sit up right because it didn't have time to dry.  We managed to patch it up pretty good and Mike was so gracious about the whole situation.  Thanks for your understanding Mike!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This cake was fantastic to look at and very delicious to eat! I don't think I have ever had such a moist cake in my life!!! Great Job April!!! Keep it up!