Saturday, May 23, 2009

8th Grade Grad Party of the Century!


Can I just start by saying that this party was off the chizain!  The invitations were fabulous to start with and that's what we matched the cake to.  It was fun watching this cake come together with all the different colors, textures, and glitter.  Then we had to make a matching key out of chocolate fondant and glitter it up with gold.  I ordered this pink cake stand a long time ago and I love it, but it never seems to be the right color of pink to match anything I do, so when I saw this, I flipped.  I couldn't believe it matched perfectly.  Who knows, it may be the first and last time I get to use it.  :o)

3 comments:

Heather said...

April! this turned out awesome!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

ohh my word, i just started stalking your blog because you are so amazingly cute and talented!! ahh. okay. i will be using you one of these days. i d k what for. but. i will figure something out. :D

The Dixon Gang said...

I just found your blog and your cakes are amazing! I will definitely be following you :)