Saturday, August 15, 2009

Flowery baby shower

For those who follow this blog you will notice that this was an insanely busy week.  This was the 5th, yes the 5th cake for this weekend and that doesn't include the tons of cupcakes that we did on top of all the cakes.  It's getting a little crazy.  But this cake is very very high on my all-time favorite cake list.  They gave me a photo of the baby's crib bedding and said to match it so this is what we came up with and I am absolutely in love with it.  The 3D flowers were the best.  I had a ball making them at 3 a.m.  It's usually when I do my best work.  :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say that I LOVE your cakes!! I was trying to pick out a favorite to comment on, but I just couldn't decide which one I loved most!
And I'm totally jealous of what a great job that you have! I wish I had your talent :)