Sunday, September 20, 2009


This cake was so much fun to make!!!  This has to be the luckiest girl in the world.  She and her friends are going to the "Pink" concert for her birthday and this is her glam rock cake for the party!!!  I had completed three other cakes this same day and I was completely wiped but after a 14 hour day I finally finished it.  Melissa my cookie artist decorated the gum paste guitar to match the guitar sugar cookie favors she made for this same party.  I had to make custom bags for the cookies because the bags we had were too short so I had to use cello wrap and satin scotch tape but it worked like a charm and they fit the cookies perfectly!  :o)

  Looking at these photos really makes me think I should get a backdrop for my photos.  The red floor and yellow walls in my new shop are just not doing the photos justice.  Aaaahhh!

No comments: